Sunday, April 13, 2014

21 Day Fix Meal Plan: Week Three

Ok...I won't say that the creativity is fizzling, because I know that's not the case....but a weekend with the husband away has led me to short cut this week a bit and revert back to the week one meal plan with just some minor tweaks. Gotta make it to the grocery store before nap time this morning!! Sorry y'all!! I'll definitely blog some of the recipes I neglected to during week one, so you won't be left high and dry :)

I've been completely floored by the progress I've made using the 21 Day Fix. My body looks different. I feel different. I am thinking about portions differently. Just a little three week "reboot' has done me a whole lot of good :)

While I'm looking forward to the days where I don't have to mentally bargain with myself as to whether or not I really want another yellow container in my day or if a glass of wine would just be the wiser choice (haha!!), I know that many of the changes I've made in this short, short time will certainly be longer term than the 21 days I committed to this program.

Want to give the 21 Day Fix a shot? Comment below and let me know!! I would love to help you see these positive changes in your life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment