Saturday, March 29, 2014

21 Day Fix--Week One Meal Plan

Getting excited to start the 21 Day Fix on Monday! I spent C's morning nap time planning out the meal plan for the first week. While I usually plan out a week's worth of dinners for us at a time, I have never planned out every single snack and meal, so it was an interesting process. It really feels like each day I will be eating a TON of food--not something you can usually say when you're trying to shed a few pounds and tone up!! The hubs is on board and totally supportive, which will certainly help...although I don't think he's ever turned down a meal I've made him!! Here's what we'll be having next week:
I'll be posting recipes for a lot of the items included on the meal plan soon, so be sure to check back!!

No comments:

Post a Comment